Copper Wax Melt Burner
By Hearts for HopeCandles & Diffusers
We are so excited to bring this new product to you!
We have collaborated with Charlotte Spencer UK to design this unique wax melt burner. Featuring a reclaimed rustic wooden block with 15mm copper pipe coming up and looping round to hold a glass dish.
Measurements Approx: 13cm long x 9.5cm wide x 13cm high
These have been specifically tested for use with 10g wax melts and they make the room smell amazing. Charlotte Spencer has a great range of wax melts available on her website www.charlottespenceruk.com
All of our products are handmade to order and we allow up to 2 weeks for orders to be completed. If you require your order more urgently please message us and we will do our best to prioritise your order.
10% OF ALL PROFITS WILL BE DONATED TO LOCAL CHARITIES
Follow us on social media or look at the “Charity Donations” section to see which charities we are supporting
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For use indoors, these instructions apply only to a 10g fragrant natural wax melt from Charlotte Spencer. Use of other products in this burner are at your own risk.
· Remove all packaging before use
· Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, cool, heat-resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface, damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product
· Set the glass dish on the copper ring and position one wax melt in the centre of the dish
· Insert a tealight in the well in the base of the wax melt burner, trim to 3mm and light
· Allow the heat of the tealight to melt the wax and fragrance will release into the room. NB Due to the ‘open’ style of this burner, each melt will take between 10-15 minutes to become molten. This may also vary depending on where you have the burner positioned indoors
· Do not allow the pool of wax in the dish to completely evaporate and dry out whilst a tealight is still lit. This could cause the wax melt burner to scorch and (or) smoke. NB One Charlotte Spencer wax melt will last for more than one burn cycle of a tealight
· To clean any surplus wax from the dish when spent, wait until the wax cools and hardens, run under a hot tap to soften the wax and combine with liquid soap to remove it. Dispose of responsibly
· Let the wax melt burner completely cool before re-use
BURNER SAFETY ADVICE
To ensure you get the maximum results from your product whilst maintaining safety at all times, please follow this safety advice. Failure to follow this advice could result in a fire hazard.
· Never leave a burning tealight or melted wax unattended, on or near anything that can catch fire
· Only use with a good quality tealight which fits in the candle well (one unscented natural wax tealight by Charlotte Spencer is provided with this burner)
· Keep the wax melt burner and tealight out of the reach of children and pets
· Ensure the wax melt burner is well ventilated
· Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool
· The wax melt burner may become hot during use so do not touch or move whilst alight or whilst wax remains molten
· Extinguish the tealight if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt dish, or begins to smoke; use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame
· Once extinguished allow wax melt burner to cool and any molten wax to solidify before moving
We hope you are completely satisfied with this product. If for any reason you are not, please contact us directly at email@example.com
Ready to ship in 1-2 weeks
All of our items are handmade and we allow up to 2 weeks for them to be made before shipping.
We use a combination of Royal Mail and Hermes, depending on parcel size and weight. Delivery time is 2-5 working days.
We do not offer refunds for products as everything is made to order. All of our items are quality checked and finished to a high standard, however if they do not meet the standards you expect, please get in touch with us to arrange a replacement.
- Store Name: Hearts for Hope
- Vendor: Hearts for Hope
- No ratings found yet!