DUO DELUX PACK
By Severn WinesAlcoholFood
Blend : 100% Malbec Vintage: 2019
Country: Argentina Location: Rivadavia, Mendoza
Alcohol: 13% ABV
It presents a bright red colour with fresh aromas of plums and blackberries and a hint of spice. The palate is clean and smooth with enticing red and black berry fruit, perfectly balanced and a good finish
CALUSARI, PINOT GRIGIO
Blend : 100% Pinot Grigio Vintage: 2019
Country: Romania Location: Viile Timisului
Alcohol: 12% ABV
Lovely, opulent aromas of grapefruit and peach follow through to a lithe body, with loads of fruit as well as abundant melon and apple character and citrusy acidity
Vegetarian Friendly: Yes
Vegan Friendly: Yes
Worcestershire Hop (v)
Worcestershire Hop is our beautiful mature cheddar rolled in hops, we source directly from Hop yards located in Worcestershire. The truckles are then rolled in freshly baked and crushed hops which gives this multi-award winning cheese its unique flavour. This ‘best seller’ is a perfect ‘all-round’ cheese.
Worcestershire Gold (v)
Our stunning rich, creamy and crunchy mature cheddar. A very diverse cheese which is great as an accompaniment or on its own.
Hot Chilli (V)
Our spiciest cheddar cheese containing jalapeño, chilli, and cayenne peppers with crushed garlic carefully constructed to ‘kick like a mule’!
Whittington Red (v)
A silky smooth cross between a double Gloucester and Red Leicester with a mature lasting tang.
Please note, all of the cheeses contain Cow’s Milk. (V) is suitable for vegetarians.
Apple and Caramelised Red Onion Relish (V)
A marvellous twist on a popular household choice, our Apple and Caramelised Red Onion Relish has everything you love in a chutney, be warned … this relish is very moreish!
Apple and Caramelised Red Onion relish compliments our savoury cheeses well.
All cheeses contain cows milk and are suitable for Vegetarians (v)
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days
Our delivery service is provided by us for the Worcestershire and surrounding counties regions. Please note we are updating and regularly adding new postcodes to the delivery service. Please email or phone using Info@severnwines.co.uk or 07521407563 if you cannot find your post code.
All deliveries must be received by the person who places the order and who is over 18 years old. We operate a challenge 25 policy, ID will be required to receive the delivery.
All deliveries free if you spend over £75
Minimum order £15
WR1, WR2, WR3, WR4 - £2.50
WR5, WR6, WR7, WR8, WR9, - £3.00
WR10, WR11, WR12, WR13, WR14, WR15, B98, B97, GL20 - £3.50
For all deliveries outside these postcodes please contact us to arrange delivery and costs.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Severn Wines Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
3. All items must be checked on delivery for breakages.
4. If the item you purchased was faulty, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
5. Where you would like to arrange a collection a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
6. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
7. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
8. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
- Store Name: Severn Wines
- Vendor: Gary Titley
- No ratings found yet!