By Severn WinesAlcohol
Alcohol: 13% ABV
It presents a bright red colour with fresh aromas of plums and blackberries and a hint of spice. The palate is clean and smooth with enticing red and black berry fruit, perfectly balanced and a good finish
Calusari Pinot Grigio
Alcohol: 12% ABV
Lovely, opulent aromas of grapefruit and peach follow through to a lithe body, with loads of fruit as well as abundant melon and apple character and citrusy acidity
ABK Hell Lager
Alcohol 5% ABV
Crowned World beer of the Year and received Gold in IPC blind tasting championship. With 700 years of brewing, it’s fair to say they have learned one or two tricks over the years.
Crimson King 6%
This sparkling version of our draught medium dry Crimson King cider is crisp and dryish with a noticeable bittersweet finish.
Sweet Kernel 4.5%
An easy drinking smooth and sweet Worcestershire cider It is well balanced, light and refreshing with a distinctive apple aroma.
Croome Cusine Cheese
Worcestershire Gold, Worcestershire Hop, Whittington Red, Hot Chilli – (V)
Apple and Caramelised Red Onion relish
Classic & Masala (N0
Chardonnay Vinegar & Worcestershire Sauce
All cheeses contain cows milk and are suitable for Vegetarians (v)
Bier Nuts contain nuts (N) suitable for vegans (VE)
Basket not included
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days
Our delivery service is provided by us for the Worcestershire and surrounding counties regions. Please note we are updating and regularly adding new postcodes to the delivery service. Please email or phone using Info@severnwines.co.uk or 07521407563 if you cannot find your post code.
All deliveries must be received by the person who places the order and who is over 18 years old. We operate a challenge 25 policy, ID will be required to receive the delivery.
All deliveries free if you spend over £75
Minimum order £15
WR1, WR2, WR3, WR4 - £2.50
WR5, WR6, WR7, WR8, WR9, - £3.00
WR10, WR11, WR12, WR13, WR14, WR15, B98, B97, GL20 - £3.50
For all deliveries outside these postcodes please contact us to arrange delivery and costs.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Severn Wines Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
3. All items must be checked on delivery for breakages.
4. If the item you purchased was faulty, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
5. Where you would like to arrange a collection a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
6. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
7. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
8. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
- Store Name: Severn Wines
- Vendor: Gary Titley
- No ratings found yet!